Kyle Media Studies

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

flat plan




In my flat plan I included article ideas that would intrigue all audiences no matter if they are anglers or not. I included ideas for the anglers such as boat and rod reviews along with tips and tackle to catch different species of fish. Then for the non-anglers I included article ideas such as things to do in the upper and lower keys and articles on red tide which many people pay attention to.






Posted by Kyle M. at 4:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Kyle M.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (20)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2018 (15)
    • ▼  December (7)
      • Mid-Term Submission
      • Scouting Locations for Photos
      • Photo Shoots
      • Interview information
      • Table of contents Template
      • cover template
      • flat plan
    • ►  November (8)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.