Thursday, November 1, 2018

Is the Magazine Project a good choice for me?



1. Is the Magazine project a good choice for me?
 
I believe the magazine is a very good choice for me for multiple reasons. The first reason being that I truly enjoy all sorts of computer editing programs such as the ones we would use to lay out the magazine. I also prefer working more independently, which the magazine gives me the option to do. Also while making a film most of the work is collaborated and can't clearly see what attributes are from a certain person. But in a magazine you can more clearly show your attributions towards the magazine. Even though I clearly think a magazine project is a good idea there are a few cons. The first con is that more writing is involved having to do with your magazine articles and topics, and after a number of pages I feel like it would become hard to think of new articles and to elaborate on them. The second and last one being that not all my group members are familiar with the topics in the magazine. This meaning that I may have to cross over into my group members responsibilities and help them out. But overall I believe the magazine project would be more successful and enjoyable than other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment