Friday, November 2, 2018

Is The Film Project a good choice for me?

2. Is the film project a good choice for me?

I do not think the film project would be a good fit for me for various reasons. The first one is that I would not be able to add much value towards the project. I don't enjoy acting or being on camera at all, so that's one minus. I also do not enjoy writing scripts and developing a story plot. I lack in having creative mind when it comes to a situation like this. One skill I could add to a project like this is my editing skills on videos. Editing would be one small part of a project where I wouldn't add much more value. A magazine would be a better option for me considering I can add value in multiple aspects of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment