Friday, January 18, 2019
Feedback/Revisions
While my magazine project was being reviewed by my peers, I received plenty of feedback on how to improve my magazine. The most common piece of criticism I received was that my readers said the some of my cover text was placed in areas or in colors that were difficult to read. I will most like change the text from black to white in those dark hard to read places. The next critique I received was that I should make my font bigger and more interesting. I will search for a more creative and eye catching font. Also many people complained that it was hard to find where the next question stated.The last change I will make is to space out my interview questions to make it stand out and be more obvious on where the answer to the next question begins. I will also make the questions in a bigger font to also help with the break in questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment